Tuesday, May 24, 2005

i hate humans

Simon Ng, 12 May, 5:05pm:

... today has been weird, at 3 some guy ringed the bell. I went down and recognized it was my sister's former boyfriend. He told me he wants to get his fishing poles back. I told him to wait downstair while I get them for him. While I was searching them, he is already in the house. He is still here right now, smoking, walking all around the house with his shoes on which btw I just washed the floor 2 days ago! Hopefully he will leave soon...

Simon Ng and Sharon Ng, 12 May, 9:40pm:

The bodies of Sharon Ng, 21, and Simon Ng, 18, were discovered in their bedrooms about 9:40 p.m. Thursday by her boyfriend...

17 May:

Jin Lin, 23, was charged with first-degree murder yesterday in the bloody slayings of Sharon and Simon Ng in their Kew Gardens Hills apartment Thursday, officials said.

Cops zeroed in on Lin, who once dated the woman, because Ng typed a journal entry into his computer fingering his sister's ex-boyfriend as the suspect, police said.