Wednesday, April 13, 2005

oh kusi...

... you got some splainin to do...

I don't recall whether or not I've previously mentioned my little avian friend; Kusi the cockatiel is a bird of Very Little Brain, but very big voice. Not that he says much, occasionally becoming a songbird for a few minutes as he passes from R2D2-like beepediboops to insistent hysterical shrieking. I am a somewhat captive audience, and I think the little fucker knows it. He's cute as hell until I'm stuck in bed and/or trying to sleep, at which point he goes bugfuck.

Well, you bend or you break, right? If you can't beat them, join them? Fine - I'll go bugfuck too. Then we'll be great friends.


If I don't kill the little shit first.

Marc came up with the "I love Kusi" meme, and he's right, I do love Kusi... on rye bread, with a little mayonnaise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lenka Reznicek said...

Once upon a time, a friend of mine had a parrot with Kusi's demeanor...even a dark rag hung over the cage at night wouldn't shut that bird up.

(P.S.) Love the KFK ad.
  Post a Comment
return to front page