Monday, February 02, 2004

If it's that faulty is it still 'intelligence'?

Is anyone else saddened by pResident Bush's probe of 'faulty intelligence' that led to the Iraq war? It disgusts me that the man won't just admit what he has done, but it disgusts me more that the country isn't upset about the fact that a lying idiot is our president.

The only faulty intelligence I can see is in Bush's head. There's plenty of corruption and lies, but I doubt the probe will result in the ouster of Rove, Cheney, and Bush... the probe is clearly a farce. I suspect some relatively innocent scapegoat will be found and put out to pasture, allowing legions of unthinking Americans to continue believing their president isn't evil. Your tax dollars are paying for this charade - well, actually, given Bush's fiscal irresponsibility, your children's and grandchildren's and great-grandchildren's taxes will pay for it.