Thursday, September 18, 2003

sheesh.

My real-world email is having issues, so any mail sent to me at that address in the last 12 hours or so has disappeared, and the server is still down. If you need to get ahold of me, use the email from this site, taifn@hotmail.com .

I've had my primary email for almost 11 years... and I'm not going to bitch about the outages, since it's been free the whole time. (I always had to have some other way to get on the net, but once I was on I had the POP account available). The last few months they have been plagued with outages and glitches... they appear to be getting slammed right off of the net with the amount of spam and those Microshaft internet virii that are sweeping the net. I suspect that this is just the way of things... the little companies will get knocked off the net, and the Walmartization of everyting will proceed as planned.